• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I finally put my finger on why I didn't like MOS

32 posts in this topic

You obviously don't see that this movie was about him realizing this very thing.

I hope you are right - we will see if this is true in the sequel.

If so, this was a very powerful moment - but I suspect that Johnathan Kent would have explained this to him very clearly...

If Superman had not done what he did, everyone would have wondered in any follow-up movie if he was loyal to Earth. Granted that the movie didn't have to be written in a way that forced him to make the choice he did, but since it was we get the tarnished Superman image but know that he is loyal to humans. I had a bigger problem with the Lois/Clark timeline of meeting one another.

I felt like the writer wanted to write a Wolverine movie and just squeezed Superman into a plot more suited for Wolverine.

DG

What series is that from? And is it any good/worth watching?

It's from Justice League Unlimited. Yes, it is worth watching. Available on DVD and Netflix.

Agreed. Both seasons are worth picking up...even the two before that when it was Justice League are pretty good too.

Remember - you've still got the comic books.

What? I thought you are supposed to burn them once someone tells you a movie is a flop one week after it came out.

smiley_superman2.gifsmiley_superman2.gifsmiley_superman2.gif

28 days later.

Remember - you've still got the comic books.

What? I thought you are supposed to burn them once someone tells you a movie is a flop one week after it came out.

smiley_superman2.gifsmiley_superman2.gifsmiley_superman2.gif

28 days later.

doh!

I always get that rule mixed up.

$(KGrHqZHJBYE8e2Kc3IvBPJCNVk5+w~~60_35.JPG

The point I didn't like the movie is when he didn't rescue his Dad during the tornado. It was a lame scene that I did not like.

Well, you know, as long as you didn't like it I've changed my mind and now I don't like it.

Tell me of other films you don't like so I can unlike them as well.