• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man called Nova, Rocket Racoon and Ms. Marvel???

24 posts in this topic

I'm glad I have a Ms. Marvel #1 and a Nova #1 on eBay right now...hopefully they over-perform.

Peace,

Chip

I'm glad I've got my NM copies so I don't have to enter a geeky mosh pit bidding war to get one.

Just bought a collection where the OO hoarded multiples off of the stands. Got at least 5-20 NM range copies of Nova 1, Ms. Marvel 1, Star Wars 1, and New Teen Titans 2.

I just need Godzilla and Eternals movies to hit (10-20 copies of each of those number ones) and I am all good.

Don’t get me started on the Raccoon, though… :censored:

There isn't enough "movie hype" in the world to justify paying big money for the first appearance of a raccoon.

Anti-procyonid!! :o

Next year is Godzilla...you're in luck. :)

Peace,

Chip

Sweet! I have at least 5-10 9.8 type copies.

If only the Howard the Duck Kiss issues would make a comeback. Have like 10 each of those too.

Yeah I can't wait for the movie hysteria to hit Star Wars.

Seriously though, those late Bronze #1's are really pretty common but demand drives this world and while they used to sell for $9 each in high grade, they are getting triple that pretty easy.

I'd be a seller at this point. Even if the movies rock, I just cant see them holding up. A NM- Ms Marvel #1 at $30? Right now that's the standard. There are truly piles of these around right now though.

If only the Howard the Duck Kiss issues would make a comeback. Have like 10 each of those too.

I still see Howard The Duck #13 as a "wall book" at smaller shows.

Oh wow, that's sad. :(

Yeah I can't wait for the movie hysteria to hit Star Wars.

Seriously though, those late Bronze #1's are really pretty common but demand drives this world and while they used to sell for $9 each in high grade, they are getting triple that pretty easy.

I'd be a seller at this point. Even if the movies rock, I just cant see them holding up. A NM- Ms Marvel #1 at $30? Right now that's the standard. There are truly piles of these around right now though.

They will all be out the door within the next year or year and a half. I don't hold onto much that isn't golden age.

Don’t get me started on the Raccoon, though… :censored:

There isn't enough "movie hype" in the world to justify paying big money for the first appearance of a raccoon.

Anti-procyonid!! :o

I prefer to think of myself as "pro-logic".

Peace,

Chip

Have I told you lately that I love you? :foryou:

Peace,

Chip

Show your affection with paypal.

Peace,

Chip

Show your affection with paypal.

Should I just send you a want list?