• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman 1 Club
2 2

481 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2020 at 2:26 AM, poizon9886 said:

It's complete so that's good enough until I upgrade. For those who are curious, it is the "On Sale June 2nd" printing.

SUPERMAN-1-CGC-.5-CR-OW-FRONT.thumb.jpeg.7162e797cc5be3490cc6feb2d9918e3f.jpeg

supe1b.thumb.jpg.df8d2027bf38b3d0b0201f75e008c1e5.jpg

Congrats!! Did you get this off of Reese? 

On 2/1/2020 at 1:58 AM, Gotham Kid said:

The only way I'd remotely consider a copy is if 38 comes back down to 2014 prices. I will NOT pay for the Boy Blunder, much less when I can find a copy under every rock.

9 hours ago, Crowzilla said:

That's cool - I remember selling this copy back in 92 for $1200. Nice to know it's still in good hands somewhere

supe.jpg

Now that is a wall !!  Did the Tec 27 ever get slabbed for you know ??

On 2/2/2020 at 12:12 AM, Crowzilla said:

That's cool - I remember selling this copy back in 92 for $1200. Nice to know it's still in good hands somewhere

supe.jpg

That's awesome! Very cool that I can track my Superman 1 history like this. Thanks for sharing the pic 🙏

On 2/4/2020 at 9:46 AM, rcouto said:

That's awesome! Very cool that I can track my Superman 1 history like this. Thanks for sharing the pic 🙏

And Bunky bought it off these boards in a sales thread back in 2012 or so. Nice pick up. I have held that copy in hand. 

For all of the OCD condition grade conscious collectors out there who are afraid of keeping their GA books in mylar so that they can still peruse through them due to possible handling damage, this little video clip is proof that you are needlessly obsessing over absolutely nothing when you see how a standard page count is done on a book like Superman 1:

8 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

For all of the OCD condition grade conscious collectors out there who are afraid of keeping their GA books in mylar so that they can still peruse through them due to possible handling damage, this little video clip is proof that you are needlessly obsessing over absolutely nothing when you see how a standard page count is done on a book like Superman 1:

Love it !  Who’s book is this ?  Yours ?