• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTS: Closed! Avengers #1 CGC 3.0 SOLDTOS #39 CGC SS 1.8 SOLD!

29 posts in this topic

I have for sale Avengers #1 CGc 3.0 and Tales of Suspense Stan Lee Signature Series CGC 1.8 (it displays like a 4.0 but there are a couple of spine splits causing the lower grade)

I am asking $1600 for TOS 39 and $1300 for Avengers #1 plus shipping costs.

I will accept paypal, certified cheque, or money order.

Within Canada I will ship with Canada Post, signature required and insurance. To the U.S.A I will ship via purolator which is a little expensive, but is necessary as Canada Post only provides up to $1000 insurance when shipping to the U.S.A.

These are only offered to boarders and are not for sale anywhere else. However, I have sold on ebay a lot and you can check out my references there. My user name is 'prescesky'.

Also I included a pre-signature photo of the TOS 39 as it is easier to see what the book looks like. My scanner doesn't do a very good job of CGC books.

TOS39Label_zps0f2f34f8.jpg

TalesofSuspenseCoverCGC18_zpsfbeee591.jpg

TalesofSuspense39_zpsc502887e.jpgTalesofSuspenseBackCover_zps175f1276.jpgScan_Pic0012_zps26e837af.jpg

11 sales over seven years time on Ebay constitutes as "a lot"? hm

Not all people who buy leave feedback. I'm not a store, I'm just a collector who sells things from time to time. I do have 100% positive feedback, but if only eleven sales on ebay is not enough reassurance for you, I totally understand. Each person has to make their own decision

Not all people who buy leave feedback. I'm not a store, I'm just a collector who sells things from time to time. I do have 100% positive feedback, but if only eleven sales on ebay is not enough reassurance for you, I totally understand. Each person has to make their own decision

Hmm - nothing sold in history is over $150 with feedback, at all. Mostly toys and one comic (Hulk 180).

It does look like you bought something from a boardie back in March (eBay ID - investmentgradekeycomics). I recommend to probably ask him for a reference if anyone has any doubts.

Hmm - nothing sold in history is over $150 with feedback, at all. Mostly toys and one comic (Hulk 180).

It does look like you bought something from a boardie back in March (eBay ID - investmentgradekeycomics). I recommend to probably ask him for a reference if anyone has any doubts.

That is correct. I bought FF #2 CGC 6.0

TOS label pic? :wishluck:

First picture at the top. Just added.

Still doesn't explain the grade for me... That does NOT look like a 1.8...

Like I said, the only explanation for the grade that I can think of is the spine is split in two places. Other than that, this copy looks fantastic. I'm somewhat hesitant to sell it actually. I had it signed at the Calgary Expo two years ago.

No clue how that ToS 39 got a 1.8

Betcha that tape and the new rule is how hm

Still great books sir !

GLWTS

+1

Although I was expecting to see "cover re-attached...". Really nice looking copy regardless.

TOS label pic? :wishluck:

First picture at the top. Just added.

Still doesn't explain the grade for me... That does NOT look like a 1.8...

Like I said, the only explanation for the grade that I can think of is the spine is split in two places. Other than that, this copy looks fantastic. I'm somewhat hesitant to sell it actually. I had it signed at the Calgary Expo two years ago.

Are you in Calgary Trevor?