• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,027 posts in this topic

Some day I'll sell this low grade karp and buy a scanner. More junk I've had for at least thirty years.

I always wondered where Googam's mother was?

DR.X

SUSPENSE17002.jpg

SUSPENSE17001.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Thats another book thats on my buy list. It seems to be a little tough in decent grade. Another one thats been tough for me to find is a decent Astonish #26 " Beware The Four Arm Things". Iv'e actually purchase a few of them years ago off of E-Bay but sent them back. Way over-graded. I love that cover.

DR.X

Edited by DR.X

If I can join DR.X's rhumba line of 7.0's:

tales28.jpg

And yes, its SNE's copy from ebay. After staring at it for 2 years without another copy to buy, I finally broke down + pulled the trigger. He even gave me a modest discount!! :o:gossip:

Nice book! I often wondered why Stan didnt do as many gorilla covers -- as they always spiked up the sales of a book over at DC.

I think that only TTA 30 & 33 had actual gorillas on the covers.

Anywho...here are some gorilla-ish covers:

jim_54.jpg

JIM_65.jpg

TTA_30.jpg

TTA_33.jpg

aa_01.jpg

Amazing Adventures #1 ( Torr ) was another book that eluded me at Wizard Chicago this year. There were a few copies on site, but they were all lower grade and not what I would have been interested in haggling over.

DR.X