• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

Finally in hand, I hope you guys will indulge me a little longer with this book. It's just nice to still be able to find these books every now and then. Not sure if Dale got this out of Gary's collection or not (my suspicion is that it was), but either way I couldn't be happier with it.

TOS32CGC.jpg

Great looking 8.0! :applause:

Sweet, love that book!!! :cloud9:

Tough book! CONGRATS mysty! :headbang:

Not a Gary book actually. Bought that book just a couple of weeks before SDCC. Actually had it at the show.

Finally in hand, I hope you guys will indulge me a little longer with this book. It's just nice to still be able to find these books every now and then. Not sure if Dale got this out of Gary's collection or not (my suspicion is that it was), but either way I couldn't be happier with it.

TOS32CGC.jpg

Great looking 8.0! :applause:

Sweet, love that book!!! :cloud9:

Tough book! CONGRATS mysty! :headbang:

Not a Gary book actually. Bought that book just a couple of weeks before SDCC. Actually had it at the show.

Cool, good to know. Thanks, and thanks for the book!

Can anybody refresh me what the deal with this book is? Same month and parallel story to Tta 27 right? I remember somebody saying that there was a contest or something to decide which would become a superhero but that seems like hokum to me?

Thanks guys! Now if they'd only spring my books from Gary out of "graded"...

I heard a similar story about TTA #27 and TOS #32, and would like to know if that is true too. Basically the story went that the one that got the best reader response would be picked up, and apparently that ant guy won.

I just compared the dates and its NOT the same date as tta 27 (jan 62). As an 8/62 it's also only one month before tta 35 at 9/62.

Based on that alone Id call BS? One month would not have been enough to gauge reader interest and go with the stronger story. By the time tos 32 made it on the stands they would have bad to already write and complete the tta 35 story, no? Your thoughts?

I think thats a BS story. It would be difficult to turn mutant Lucius Farnsworth into a hero. Now, I could see him as a bad guy, or as a rival to Magneto.

Oh, here's my copy!

TOS_32.jpg

I love this cover, so I've been staring this book up and down since the first time I saw it posted on CLINK. After a year or more of not being able to stomach the price I finally caved. Looking forward to getting it in hand.

RAD4F40620111117_222730.jpg

I love this cover, so I've been staring this book up and down since the first time I saw it posted on CLINK. After a year or more of not being able to stomach the price I finally caved. Looking forward to getting it in hand.

mess that's nice.

mess that's nice.

What he said. Well, without the profanity :blush: