• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,038 posts in this topic

This is a pretty insane auction result (just under $500 for the 3 books! :o )...someone wanted the #6 BAD! Let's be generous and say the #6 is worth $250...the other books at VG/FN are $50 books...of course we've seen crazier results but someone overpaid here... :screwy:

http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=121337&lotNo=14520&lotIdNo=40025

Wow. That's crazy. The #6 is a hard to find book, but that price makes no sense. Glad I found my copy. :cloud9:

63db76571cc82049b97ee3a70e069aa1_zps2d617894.jpg[/img]

This is a pretty insane auction result (just under $500 for the 3 books! :o )...someone wanted the #6 BAD! Let's be generous and say the #6 is worth $250...the other books at VG/FN are $50 books...of course we've seen crazier results but someone overpaid here... :screwy:

Wow. That's crazy. The #6 is a hard to find book, but that price makes no sense. Glad I found my copy. :cloud9:

63db76571cc82049b97ee3a70e069aa1_zps2d617894.jpg[/img]

That is a crazy price for those books in grade, but the #6 is very tough.

Reminds me of the Clink auction last week where a CGC 3.5 TTA #4 went for just under $300. :o I expected strong bidding on that one, but not for it to go nearly that high.

Wow. That's crazy. The #6 is a hard to find book, but that price makes no sense. Glad I found my copy.

Reminds me of the Clink auction last week where a CGC 3.5 TTA #4 went for just under $300. :o I expected strong bidding on that one, but not for it to go nearly that high.

:acclaim:

b3ff317c807251cf992d7f4f8e7e3f32_zps9acf774f.jpg[/img]

:acclaim:

b3ff317c807251cf992d7f4f8e7e3f32_zps9acf774f.jpg[/img]

That's a nice copy Frankie! I've said it before and will say it again, the TTA #4 is the toughest of the big 4 pre-hero titles from 1959 on up in my opinion. But that TOS #6 is definitely in the top 3 toughest. I finally landed the #4, but have yet to own the #6.

Thanks Bro!

I just got my comics back from CGC. Pretty happy with the grades of the two Pre Hero's that I sent. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

(worship)(worship)(worship)

:applause::applause::applause::applause: Fantastic Frankie!! TTA #1 is such a tough book, did it grade out about what you expected?

Thanks bro! The TTA I bought raw from Bob Storms. He graded it a fine. He is a spot on grader!

Thanks Bro!

I just got my comics back from CGC. Pretty happy with the grades of the two Pre Hero's that I sent. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

:applause::applause::applause::applause: Fantastic Frankie!! TTA #1 is such a tough book, did it grade out about what you expected?

Thanks bro! The TTA I bought raw from Bob Storms. He graded it a fine. He is a spot on grader!

Good to hear! (thumbs u

Thanks Bro!

Stoked you got a FN grade on the TTA 1 Frankie! :headbang: