• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,038 posts in this topic

I got some slabs back of raw I'd posted before.

Here's a TOS 3 that was a surprise find locally

P1000752.JPG

Here are TOS 15 and 16 which are two of my favorite books. I would have switched the cgc grades on them, but close enough! moondog copies.

P1000753.JPG

P1000750.JPG

Lastly, the FFF moondog copy :)

P1000751.JPG

I got some slabs back of raw I'd posted before.

Here's a TOS 3 that was a surprise find locally

P1000752.JPG

Here are TOS 15 and 16 which are two of my favorite books. I would have switched the cgc grades on them, but close enough! moondog copies.

P1000753.JPG

P1000750.JPG

Lastly, the FFF moondog copy :)

Whoa...BIG sideways scans... :insane::olol

Seriously Dan...nice pickups! :headbang:

P1000751.JPG

Two comments now that these are big pictures... how are they coming out on everyone else's screens? On mine they are barely above one screen size so I didn't think they were obnoxiously large or anything but based on comments I'm starting to wonder if it comes up differently for others.

Two comments now that these are big pictures... how are they coming out on everyone else's screens? On mine they are barely above one screen size so I didn't think they were obnoxiously large or anything but based on comments I'm starting to wonder if it comes up differently for others.

They are very big and I have to scroll a bit even though I have a 27" monitor.

The books look great! (thumbs u

Its not the size of the scan, what matters is how you use it!