• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,038 posts in this topic

I think this is my first post in this thread, I've loved the pre-hero books for years, but could never splurge on them. Looks like I've missed the boat on the bulk of them in grade, but I've been lucky to find a couple of the Kirby monster westerns in nice shape. I'm interested to hear how others feel that these fit into the pre-hero genre.

96774.jpg.47ce8e79c8278c3475df221b3fa5497e.jpg

They don't fit in at all. Not one bit.

Only a true Marvel Western aficionado like myself is actually licensed to collect them. :whistle:

I think this is my first post in this thread, I've loved the pre-hero books for years, but could never splurge on them. Looks like I've missed the boat on the bulk of them in grade, but I've been lucky to find a couple of the Kirby monster westerns in nice shape. I'm interested to hear how others feel that these fit into the pre-hero genre.

Ugh...what an ugly book. Listen, I will do you a BIG favor and take it off your hands.

No...no..dont thank me! ;)

Ugh...what an ugly book. Listen, I will do you a BIG favor and take it off your hands.

No...no..dont thank me! ;)

lol

Very cool book!! :takeit: The only thing different about this book from the rest of the preheros is the cowboy hats. Thanks for sharing (thumbs u

Have a piece of OA from this book(p5) and now have a nice copy to join it:
Cool! Wanna share a pic?

Very cool book!! :takeit: The only thing different about this book from the rest of the preheros is the cowboy hats. Thanks for sharing (thumbs u

thanks to all, I was stunned when I found that copy, unfortunately the scan makes it seem like it has more defects than it does. Has anyone else tried to find the 4 Kirby monster westerns? I've found Two Gun Kid 58 to be perhaps the toughest - but when I finally found a copy I was so disappointed with it I let it go.

What a great display for your page! :applause: