• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,038 posts in this topic

Hey Jimbo, those are super-nice books!

Those SW 3's are really hard to find. It took me quite a few years to find a nice one. Its a one of the few stories where a female (of all things!) is the main character -- then again...she turns out to be a really ditzy blonde reporter...so maybe it dosent do too much for the status of women in the SA.

Bill

This is probably the gloopiest pre-hero cover. I love it! :cloud9:

ST_75.jpg

Beautiful Strange Worlds 3 Jimbo. :o That's a definate keeper. Looking at the cover I think it looks more like an 8.0 or better. (thumbs u

It has a small amount of pen marking on the back cover, otherwise it probably would be an 8.0....that's probably the only reason it wasn't long gone when I got to it. A 7.5 is the top certified grade....with 3 examples. Some of these monster books may not exist above 7.5. That 9.2 TTA 2 that Rich has is a real freak of nature. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I created this for the GA Group Shot Thread, which everyone should visit GA Group Shot ), but it most properly belongs here.

There are two books in the group that I haven't posted before. If you can name the issues, I'll post regular sized scans.

PreHeroGroupSmall.jpg

This one's worth a :bump:

:headbang:

I created this for the GA Group Shot Thread, which everyone should visit GA Group Shot ), but it most properly belongs here.

There are two books in the group that I haven't posted before. If you can name the issues, I'll post regular sized scans.

PreHeroGroupSmall.jpg

This one's worth a :bump:

:headbang:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o The hits just keep coming. :applause:

Nice copy, Steve....I didn't know you were swimming in the deep end of the PreHero pool...can't say I blame you. Outside of the very early FF's and Westerns, it's the only SA Marvel genre with real scarcity. GOD BLESS...

Nice copy, Steve....I didn't know you were swimming in the deep end of the PreHero pool...can't say I blame you. Outside of the very early FF's and Westerns, it's the only SA Marvel genre with real scarcity. GOD BLESS...

Hey Jimbo,

Not specific to that, just always looking for high grade books...sometimes you get lucky...

Just in..

st94.jpg

Tough in high grade. Beautiful book with awesome Kirby art and a cool story with a great twist. Congrats rube11 :applause:

I was about to purchase this book from Goldust recently. Procrastination, not a friend. :tonofbricks:

Beautiful! Nice one Steve! :headbang:

"SAVE ME FROM THE WEED!" Is that a sequal to REEFER MADNESS? :devil:

Edited by trmoore54

Just in..

st94.jpg

Tough in high grade. Beautiful book with awesome Kirby art and a cool story with a great twist. Congrats rube11 :applause:

I was about to purchase this book from Goldust recently. Procrastination, not a friend. :tonofbricks:

Beautiful! Nice one Steve! :headbang:

"SAVE ME FROM THE WEED!" Is that a sequal to REEFER MADNESS? :devil:

lol That's what I was thinking!! Great book, BTW!! :cloud9: