• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

90 posts in this topic

I think you should probably just throw it out. Better yet, just mail it to me and I will set it on fire for you. We don't want you handling that 9.6 for any period of time, as your hands may become permanently stained with the mark of failure. Yep, just forward along that box to my house. Better to be safe than sorry. What if it's contagious and you take it out and put it next to your 9.8's and then all of the sudden of few of them become 9.6?!! The HORROR!!!!

I think you should probably just throw it out. Better yet, just mail it to me and I will set it on fire for you. We don't want you handling that 9.6 for any period of time, as your hands may become permanently stained with the mark of failure. Yep, just forward along that box to my house. Better to be safe than sorry. What if it's contagious and you take it out and put it next to your 9.8's and then all of the sudden of few of them become 9.6?!! The HORROR!!!!

I like the cut of this noobs jib!!! (worship)

Until a double-blind scientific study with significance greater than 95% can be completed showing the this does not happen from handling a 9.6, I think we need to be pretty cautious. :whistle:

Stop talking! You're making me question my initial judgement of you :baiting:

Just stick with "stained with the mark of failure", you might be able to parlay that into a custom title! :gossip:

This much angst over a label, and not the actual comic? Maybe CGC should also sell the labels themselves to those that wish to collect them. Seems to be a market for label collectors.

hm

Someone beat them to it, theyre called CVA :gossip:

I like the cut of this noobs jib!!! (worship)

Great post for sure :golfclap: