• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Day Men from Boom Studios

304 posts in this topic

Bought it today on the recommendation of a LCS owner I know and enjoyed it. It will be interesting to see how it does in the secondary market, but it looks like it should be a fun read regardless.

Plus I don't think 'sold out' and 'Boom Studios' are used in the same sentence very often.

Happened with Bravest Warriors... enough speculation had dipped into that to make it very uneventful short term. Reckon the same will happen here, too many fingers in a small pie :blush:

However, hope it's a good read.

Internet is ablaze with this book right now. Lots of movie rumors already apparently. Pick up a copy if you still can. I loved #1. Happy for BOOM! if rumors are true... but also hope its better than the movie treatment of 2 Guns.

Just grabbed issue 1 for half of cover (half off sale). Surprisingly NM considering it was in a back issue bin (strange considering it's only a month old) with no backing board. I'm a fan of the small indy publishers, if it's good I'll add it to my pull.