• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metallica at San Diego Comic Con Hall H not so secret show

77 posts in this topic

Sweet old ticket stubs. Diggin the heavy1 for 17.50 and the one for 15.00!!

First time I saw Metallica, Suicidal Tendencies and Korn opened up in pretty sure it was 1992.

For anyone into the Metallica piano covers search da youtubes for vkgoeswild.

She's got just about any Metallica song you can think of on her channel along with about 250 or so other awesome heavy rockin covers and originals.

She does One by herself or with a drummer under viggie & vika. The viggie & vika vids are really good too from a gig in Iceland where they played about 10 songs like Sepultura, Tool, System Of A Down, Motorhead, Pantera, Megadeth etc.. Was gonna post Battery with the drummer but they're not allowing embedding on it. Here's One. The drummer chokes on the intro but he is really good.

For anyone into the Metallica piano covers search da youtubes for vkgoeswild.

She's got just about any Metallica song you can think of on her channel along with about 250 or so other awesome heavy rockin covers and originals.

I am subscribed to her - she has an utterly amazing version of Iron Maiden's 'Sign of the Cross' - it's unbelievably moving. It's a very long song, but the solo towards the end (crescendo?) is awesome.

Epic show !!! 9th time I have seen Metallica.

Still think Jason Newsted was a better bass player and back ground vocalist.

SDCC038_zps4c3d2737.jpg

SDCC050_zpsbc0d5608.jpg

So I still haven't got the real story on how tix were handed out. Could you tell me how they were?