• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metallica at San Diego Comic Con Hall H not so secret show

77 posts in this topic

Not from the SDCC, but...

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

That would have been awesome, and I don't even like Metallica's music.

If you don't love Some Kind of Monster though, you don't love music/documentaries/drama/education/art/dums/horsebackriding/beardstroking/swearing/overobsessivetherapists/alcoholism/shovingdollarbillsupyourbuttonebillatatime.

If you haven't seen it check out these great clips from the epic film.

I'm forever bummed I never got to see this guy though...

Saw them in '86 open for Ozzy. They all hung out afterwards by the busses. Cliff was very nice and hung out the longest. James was skateboarding around.

I still have my Ozzy tour book with all their sigs on it. :headbang:

9 blackened

10 nothing else

I used to be a big big Metallica fan. Now not nearly as much cuz I found way too many other bands and types of music.

Orion yeah I think they started playing a lot more around the late 90's or early 2000's? Maybe a little later?

Never got into bluegrass much but I'm such a music nerd I respect the hell out of any type. I love Fiona Apple and she did some stuff with Nickel Creek which is kinda bluegrassy mandolin flyin and bluesy jammy. Was lucky to see them do a show together.

Seen Metallica a bunch of times too but not since.......walks away like Obi Won