• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Short of TWD, I don't think first appearances have carried much weight in Image comics. I would have thought EoW #6 would have commanded a premium but it can be had for cover or less. I would have to say no.

Or the 1st Gwen in SAGA....

Short of TWD, I don't think first appearances have carried much weight in Image comics. I would have thought EoW #6 would have commanded a premium but it can be had for cover or less. I would have to say no.

Not sure if I could agree more with a comment than the one about EoW #6. I feel like the Ranger is going to be very pivotal to this storyline and ultimately will have a fierce following among fans of this work. So i would be shocked if it isn't eventually a hit on the secondary market. I also feel this way about Todd #6 and the Demon Hunter.

18 watchers on a $49.99 BIN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manifest-Destiny-1-Image-Comics-1st-print-CGC-9-8-/380814260507?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item58aa4c791b

how about just buying the thing...unless they're all just curious if they sell out.

+1, I have always wondered why people do that, procrastinators perhaps.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manifest-Destiny-1-Image-Comics-1st-print-CGC-9-8-/380814260507?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item58aa4c791b

how about just buying the thing...unless they're all just curious if they sell out.

They could be waiting to see if these move so they can list their own for the same or more. I'm with you guys though, if you want it, buy it.

They could be waiting to see if these move so they can list their own for the same or more. I'm with you guys though, if you want it, buy it.

It's people watching to see if the book is selling.

Frustrating for the seller then...I had one with 30 watchers once and no sale.

Very. I'll put something up sometimes and get 3-4 hits and 2-3 watchers in the first five minutes. At first you think, ahh this might be a hot book. Then crickets. :sorry:

Watchers of BINs are just sellers watching other sellers.