• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Just found out my compete #1-#4 SS run (including all the variant) all graded 9.8 :banana:

Also, congrats on the 9.8 sketch variant Murdock. Mine 9.8 w/ the minotaur sketch came in a few weeks ago and I was extatic.

I just found out my sketch variant got a 9.8. It also has a Minotaur sketch from Matthew Roberts on it. How do I post pictures on here? This board is different than the other ones I'm on. It hasn't shipped yet, but I'd like to post it when it gets here.

Everything you need to know.

(thumbs u

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7324793#Post7324793

Just found out my compete #1-#4 SS run (including all the variant) all graded 9.8 :banana:

Also, congrats on the 9.8 sketch variant Murdock. Mine 9.8 w/ the minotaur sketch came in a few weeks ago and I was extatic.

So he sketched a minotaur on your Long Beach variant too?

Yup. I didn't get it done myself, but I ended up with it, lol

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=869

Theres a link to it. Is yours the same as mine?

Edited by AntBrown

So he sketched a minotaur on your Long Beach variant too?

Yup. I didn't get it done myself, but I ended up with it, lol

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=869

Theres a link to it. Is yours the same as mine?

Pretty much. Thought mine was unique...damn. Should have asked for a naked sacagawea.

Yea, no big deal though. Only 14 S.S. on the census (as of now) and you would think most don't have a sketch (I've got 2 other S.S w/ no sketch). So its not 1 of 1..but still pretty rare (thumbs u

Edited by AntBrown

Yea, no big deal though. Only 14 S.S. on the census (as of now) and you would think most don't have a sketch (I've got 2 other S.S w/ no sketch). So its not 1 of 1..but still pretty rare (thumbs u

I too got a sketch done at SDCC on 2 LBCC variants but it wasn't a Monatour ;)

Edited by catch21

I too got a sketch done at SDCC but it wasn't a Monatour ;)

Awesome. What'd ya get? :baiting:

I haven't seen it yet. So I can't confirm yet,

I haven't seen it yet. So I can't confirm yet,

My father-in-law got a Sacajawea on his. Pretty sweet.

Thats what Im hoping to get on one of my other ones sometime this year. :wishluck:

I have no idea how the SS process works as far as sending your books away to shows to get signed/sketched. As you can see from my handle and post history, I'm new here. Is there a link that will teach me about this process? I love SS books, and would like to build my collection.

Thats what Im hoping to get on one of my other ones sometime this year. :wishluck:

I have no idea how the SS process works as far as sending your books away to shows to get signed/sketched. As you can see from my handle and post history, I'm new here. Is there a link that will teach me about this process? I love SS books, and would like to build my collection.

PM sent