• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

I'm still reading and enjoying every issue.

+1

I'm in this one for the long haul. Just waiting for the right time to get the rest of my 2nd (3rd ect) printings slabbed, and my #'s 8+ S.S. :)

So, anyone still have an extra MD #6 1st print they'd part with? Maybe we can work a trade, I still have an extra #7 Silvestri/McFarlane cover variant, or maybe some other book...

I forgot all about that I only had a 2nd print until today, and went looking at the local shops today, no one has any back issues lower than #10.

:(

-slym

So, anyone still have an extra MD #6 1st print they'd part with? Maybe we can work a trade, I still have an extra #7 Silvestri/McFarlane cover variant, or maybe some other book...

I forgot all about that I only had a 2nd print until today, and went looking at the local shops today, no one has any back issues lower than #10.

-slym

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/search.asp?pl=16&q=manifest+destiny

Midtown has them for cover :baiting:

1-4 are the tough one's

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/search.asp?pl=16&q=manifest+destiny

Midtown has them for cover :baiting:

1-4 are the tough one's

As I mentioned in my post, I'd be amenable to a trade instead of having to spend more $ for one. I know there are online places I can order one from.

;)

-slym