• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Hi, first post here. I really like this series and have been picking them up. I'm waiting to see what else they pull out of the ship's hold since it is fully of those weapons crates.

Anyone know how many of the walking dead/manifest destiny connecting covers were printed?

Finished th HC last night.. Wow some good stuff kind of don't want to catch up and wait month to month :sorry:

are there any extras in the HC?

No .. Wish they had the covers

uff that's kind of weak.

For a cool book like this they really need to blow out the HC - mad extras, sketches, letter pages, covers..the whole shebang. I guess they are in to much of a rush to get it to print.

I was able to snag an HC. I would have definitely enjoy some extra content.

Just started buying trafes/HCs the last few months. Is additional content pretty standard with that sort of thing? Or is it just a some do some don't situation?

I was able to snag an HC. I would have definitely enjoy some extra content.

Just started buying trafes/HCs the last few months. Is additional content pretty standard with that sort of thing? Or is it just a some do some don't situation?

I usually skip over HC's with no extra content since I have all the floppies.

Prob up to the creator how much effort they want to put into it. The Sixth Gun deluxe was by the best one in recent memory.

Some notable hc's coming this year:

Saga deluxe HC with issues 1-18 (500 pages) retail $50? i would expect a ton of extra content

Manhatten Projects HC containing 1-10 - (300 pages) $25 :wishluck:

The Wake HC (256 pages) - $25 I bet his will have the directors cut stuff in it that was previously released

I was fortunate to snag a buy-it-now of the SDCC Manifest Destiny B&W for about 80 bucks. At the time I was kind of worried I might have overpaid, but today I see one listed for $250.

Wish I could get a reasonable price on the walking dead sketch to go with it, but doubt that is going to happen.

I was fortunate to snag a buy-it-now of the SDCC Manifest Destiny B&W for about 80 bucks. At the time I was kind of worried I might have overpaid, but today I see one listed for $250.

Wish I could get a reasonable price on the walking dead sketch to go with it, but doubt that is going to happen.

WTTB !

Congrats on the nice pickup :applause: