• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

A buddy from here on the boards got it signed and graded himself. Just purchased it from him last week. I was crazy excited to pick it up.

On the look out for #1A and the #1 LBCC now. I know there are 9.9 copies out there...

A buddy from here on the boards got it signed and graded himself. Just purchased it from him last week. I was crazy excited to pick it up.

How much you want for it brah? I'll give you $50... :baiting:

I read the first trade of Manifest Destiny in the Skybound 5th Anniversary set. I loved it so much I ran out and bought the entire collection as quickly as I could. Everything came in the mail a few days ago and I got some time to get caught up.

I think I just found my new favorite monthly! What a great read- there is enough going on to keep me invested and subtle subplots to keep me coming back for more. The dialogue and writing style is intriguing.

The art is beautiful. It also is unique from other things on the market. Even the scenery pictures are gorgeous and the detail really makes everything stick out.

I really like this book.

Edited by ChrisInBaltimore