• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

This series did have a lot of momentum but it fell off when the last break started. I don't know what Chris Dingess is doing but maybe he just doesn't have right direction yet for the next ark. It's hard to believe that he could keep us waiting 7 months for that but sometimes deadlines are hard to meet. This is the first story I've read with either of these two artists and I like it but my interest isn't being held for very long.

I'm hoping this comic comes back strong. It's one of my favorite reads every month.

I also received 2 new pieces of art today that I am super excited about.

134435FD-430C-4BBB-97B5-947AD0C959D5_zps1jiuurer.jpg

3EF25751-C417-4B1B-8412-57240BC3CEA9_zpsyhse0f4a.jpg

Those are awesome, I love that cover. I almost got page 5 from issue #1 at a really fair price but I had been scouting a more desirable book that diverted my attention. doh!

I like the variant cover, too. Felixcomicart had the art for sale to it and it looked really good.

Matthew Roberts art is fantastic and the story is great, too. I hope there is not another long downtime after this arc.

Just started reading this series and am not disappointed. It's impossible for me to keep up with everything so I know I'm missing lots of good stuff, but I'll be catching up with this series quickly