• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

I love that Marvel is also very multicultural in their roles. Shows a lot of progress. He's a bit short for the Vision but I'm confident he's the next RDJ. Marvel has an excellent track record of finding, young unknown actors and making them big stars!

Where this 'Age of Ultron' train may be taking us for later movies.

Hate those auto-start videos.

Chris Evans Comments On CAPTAIN AMERICA 3, Passing the Shield, And AGE OF ULTRON Rumor

-----------------

“That’s the beauty of the Marvel (Cinematic) Universe... It’s this giant web of plot, where everything is connected to everything else whether it’s Thor, Iron Man or Avengers, everything is kind of involved,” Evans replied. “ So that’s the beautiful thing and especially for the fanboys who understand these plotlines. Every time a new film is announced, there is this surge of excitement to where they are gonna go. I think with Cap 3, we’re going to continue this excitement.”

-----------------

I don't get it. Is that the guy playing him?

You don't get what? The display behind the goofy guy in black is the first image that's been seen of how The Vision will look in the film.

Peace,

Chip

yep that's what i didn't get

Will every team member be required to wear the Avenger's logo on their person like Cap's uniform? Are they turning in to Nascar drivers?

I did read somewhere the "A" logo with be present on many uniforms. With the demise of SHIELD, Stark is bankrolling the team with their new HQ and apparently uniforms too. Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Hulk have new uniforms for certain.