• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

Questions I have: the robot thats all gimpy at first, is that ultron or vision? I'm thinking ultron. Also who's the wolverine stunt double near the 1:30 mark?

It's Ultron, and that's Andy Sirkis (Gollum).

Peace,

Chip

I know its Andy Serkis. Just wondering what character.

Questions I have: the robot thats all gimpy at first, is that ultron or vision? I'm thinking ultron. Also who's the wolverine stunt double near the 1:30 mark?

Peace,

Chip

Sorry, didn't know you knew it was him. :)

As far as I've read it hasn't been revealed yet.

Peace,

Chip

Peace,

Chip

Sorry, didn't know you knew it was him. :)

As far as I've read it hasn't been revealed yet.

Peace,

Chip

No need to apologize. I could've phrased that better.

I am psyched about this movie! About the only disappointing thing is Ultron's look, which to me is too flat and uninteresting...I would have loved to see a more classic "evil jack o'lantern" look rather than the face-capture stuff.

Otherwise... :cloud9:

Dan

I am psyched about this movie! About the only disappointing thing is Ultron's look, which to me is too flat and uninteresting...I would have loved to see a more classic "evil jack o'lantern" look rather than the face-capture stuff.

Otherwise... :cloud9:

Dan

There is an article that talks about how Ultron slowly builds himself up from a destroyed suit. So maybe what we are seeing is just the early phases of his appearance. But I had no problem with what appeared so far.