• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fraud #15 ?

628 posts in this topic

I just messaged him, "You POS scammer."

I'm all class baby.

(worship)

I messaged him twice and called him something else. What a p.o.s.

Awesome. No kid gloves with scams of this magnitude.

Oh snap. I just found his loophole:

If you look in his wall of text, in small print about halfway down, he has this information hidden:

Although the interior artwork was by Ditko alone, Lee rejected Ditko's cover art and commissioned Kirby to pencil a cover that Ditko inked.[11]This auction is for a Amazing Fantasy #15 reprint only, this is not the original comic. Pictures that are shown in the picture gallery above do not represent the reprint comic being sold nor do they represent the comic in anyway. Bidder/Buyer accepts that he/she as read the full description/details of this auction listing. Good luck to all bidders! As Lee explained in 2010, "I think I had Jack sketch out a cover for it because I always had a lot of confidence in Jack's covers."[12]

Its in small print. What a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

Did you read the thread? :baiting:

Partially. I was blinded by the glare off Wally's white shirt.

hey I had the bullet nips, so you know I was excited!

:grin:

:roflmao:

Seriously though, if the listing isn't pulled someone is going to get a $4,000+ reprint mailed to them in a $2.99 envelope.

Did you read the thread? :baiting:

Partially. I was blinded by the glare off Wally's white shirt.

hey I had the bullet nips, so you know I was excited!

:grin:

:roflmao:

Seriously though, if the listing isn't pulled someone is going to get a $4,000+ reprint mailed to them in a $2.99 envelope.

With a hilighted copy of the fine print hidden in all that text

I was away...

I just wrote him on eBay...

I am giving you a heads up. Listen, I am not comfortable with what some are talking of doing to you. Some are messaging you because you got the attention of the wrong type of people. You are passing a reprint off as a real copy and many know of it. Ask yourself if it is worth it. Cancel the auction and walk away never to try this scam again because one of the psychos where this listing has been posted and discussed is going to purposely win the listing just to get your personal information to complicate every facet of your life. They are going to contact you, your family, neighbors, work and hang outside your house like it is their own. You are using a photo of two guys holding a book you and I both know you don't have. Both of these guys are well liked and well known comic guys. I really do not think you understand what some of these people have in store for you. Like I said, giving you a heads up. That is why you are probably receiving a lot of attention all of a sudden.

I used up every character space which was nice.

I was away...

I just wrote him on eBay...

I am giving you a heads up. Listen, I am not comfortable with what some are talking of doing to you. Some are messaging you because you got the attention of the wrong type of people. You are passing a reprint off as a real copy and many know of it. Ask yourself if it is worth it. Cancel the auction and walk away never to try this scam again because one of the psychos where this listing has been posted and discussed is going to purposely win the listing just to get your personal information to complicate every facet of your life. They are going to contact you, your family, neighbors, work and hang outside your house like it is their own. You are using a photo of two guys holding a book you and I both know you don't have. Both of these guys are well liked and well known comic guys. I really do not think you understand what some of these people have in store for you. Like I said, giving you a heads up. That is why you are probably receiving a lot of attention all of a sudden.

I used up every character space which was nice.

wow nice