• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fraud #15 ?

628 posts in this topic

Did you see the other AF15 scam that I posted in the AF15 thread?

And now for your "Amazing Fantasy 15 Scam on eBay" of the Week

This is corner142's copy. Most likely the real owner of the book as he has multiple pictures of it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-CGC-6-0-SS-Stan-Lee-Signature-Spider-Man-1-ORIGIN-Unrestored-/140943662392?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20d0e59d38

Here is bugsy2812

Current Auction lists opportunities to win this very comic for $10 a hit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ONE-COMIC-BOOK-AMAZING-FANTASY-15-AMZ-SPIDER-129-19-HULK-1-2-3-/200942034715?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2ec9141f1b

At the same time he is listing the same book in a $90 grab bag / mystery box

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ONE-COMIC-BOOK-AMAZING-FANTASY-15-AMZ-SPIDER-129-19-HULK-1-2-3-/190868563408?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c70a725d0

Previous Auctions:

Somehow he ACTUALLY found two people that sent him money thinking they had a chance to win the book. Look at his feedback and see how many he has sold. Click on any of the people that actually left him feedback and in some you will see that 8 items were sold.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bugsy2812&ftab=AllFeedback

I already reported it last week and this morning. This stuff really bugs me after someone took one of my images last year and used it in an effort to mislead people.

Whoah. I'm now the high bidder. I hope nobody outbids me. :wishluck:

Heh - I can only imagine what that high bid is.

It wasn't beyond the street value of a shady reprint. If I get outbid I'll have to put a punishment bid in. :sumo:

The seller has two .99 baseball cards closing in 2 days with no bids yet. $2.07 shipping. For $3.06 you'll get his contact info. Just decide who's gonna be the point guy on which listing and everybody else stay clear.

Eazy peazy.

Sent a question about the item (doubt he will respond, I was not nice) and reported it.

I wonder how many boardies it takes before eBay will take action...

I'd venture more than a dozen people here alone have reported it.

I know I did...

:mad:

-slym

I was away...

I just wrote him on eBay...

I am giving you a heads up. Listen, I am not comfortable with what some are talking of doing to you. Some are messaging you because you got the attention of the wrong type of people. You are passing a reprint off as a real copy and many know of it. Ask yourself if it is worth it. Cancel the auction and walk away never to try this scam again because one of the psychos where this listing has been posted and discussed is going to purposely win the listing just to get your personal information to complicate every facet of your life. They are going to contact you, your family, neighbors, work and hang outside your house like it is their own. You are using a photo of two guys holding a book you and I both know you don't have. Both of these guys are well liked and well known comic guys. I really do not think you understand what some of these people have in store for you. Like I said, giving you a heads up. That is why you are probably receiving a lot of attention all of a sudden.

I used up every character space which was nice.

:cloud9:

That's A+ material right there.

dice-x Cancelled: US $10,001.00

Explanation: Bidding and not planing to buy Bid: Jul-23-13 17:28:18 PDT

Cancelled: Jul-23-13 19:11:40 PDT

I suppose he's reading the forum.

Let me give a shout out to the thief! :hi: