• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Well, he can present it until the cows come home (on his site). :roflmao:

It’s not just "his site" and you have constantly been a jerk to him, Div, so shut up pleeeeazeee… :eyeroll:

lol

I don't believe Divad meant this to you personally. I believe we take too much personal. Maybe his intention was meant to stir pot. And we all like to joke a bit much. I think you aren't being nice to such a respected member. You should be more respectful

Words can certainly be hurtful. You have to be considerate of other people's feelings and opinions.

Is "jerk" that much offensive? I thought it was gergal, and I did mean it in a nice way… nice as much as Divad’s usual posting style, anyway. ;)

The italian equivalent is a pretty much easygoing word among friends and close acquaintances, constantly used for fun.

The italian equivalent is a pretty much easygoing word among friends and close acquaintances, constantly used for fun.

I'm going to use that for future reference.

"Hey, Jerk! I'd like a large fry with that. What? It's Italian for 'friend'!"

Not friend, but it’s a quite amicable word, when used for fun, as I guess the italian equivalent is something in-between between "bastardo" and "stronzo", which can be both used as non-offensive and offensive, but generally "bastardo" (which at this point I guess has a different weight than "jerk" or even "" in english) is something even kids use while joking with adults.

I like what you post, Jerk.

I like what you post, Jerk.

jerkstore-1.jpg

Not friend, but it’s a quite amicable word, when used for fun, as I guess the italian equivalent is something in-between between "bastardo" and "stronzo", which can be both used as non-offensive and offensive, but generally "bastardo" (which at this point I guess has a different weight than "jerk" or even "" in english) is something even kids use while joking with adults.

I only know a few phrases, none of which are appropriate for proper conversation.

Well, he can present it until the cows come home (on his site). :roflmao:

It’s not just "his site" and you have constantly been a jerk to him, Div, so shut up pleeeeazeee… :eyeroll:

lol

I don't believe Divad meant this to you personally. I believe we take too much personal. Maybe his intention was meant to stir pot. And we all like to joke a bit much. I think you aren't being nice to such a respected member. You should be more respectful

72C92C87-0899-49C5-9223-A8B0285C88E5_zpsiwgtndv7.jpg

Plus, there was a smiling emoticon, so it should have been clear I was just poking at Divad for his usual wittyness… lol

What is going on with you? You are supposed to be the lets all get along guy. :popcorn:

Maybe he got mugged? (shrug)