• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Basically every marketplace rule there is. Must state what is for sale (this was just random Civil War Key pages, no specificity) must state what the asking price is, must state shipment method, must state payment method, must be board exclusive etc.

Other than that, how did the play go Ms. Lincoln?

Hey... Ms Lincoln never really got along with ol' Abe anyway... so after a visit to Ford's Theater she was finally free to play the field...

:news: murder conspiracy implication here? Oh no Ms. Lincoln...

Basically every marketplace rule there is. Must state what is for sale (this was just random Civil War Key pages, no specificity) must state what the asking price is, must state shipment method, must state payment method, must be board exclusive etc.

Hey... Ms Lincoln never really got along with ol' Abe anyway... so after a visit to Ford's Theater she was finally free to play the field...

Mary Todd had questionable mental faculties.

Mary Todd had questionable mental faculties.

That's an understatement

It also doesn't help that Larry is a lightening rod and he makes some pretty offensive comments.

people say worse on here, a lot worse, and nothing.

Dont get me wrong, his post should have been a warning (not a strike, but they dont have tiem for warnings here, also they would have to actually justify things etc), but he's got a whole pile of haters who would hump the button on any of his posts they can, and badger their friends until they give him a strike.

It also doesn't help that Larry is a lightening rod and he makes some pretty offensive comments.

Dont get me wrong, his post should have been a warning (not a strike, but they dont have tiem for warnings here, also they would have to actually justify things etc), but he's got a whole pile of haters who would hump the button on any of his posts they can, and badger their friends until they give him a strike.

The fact that he's a giant toolbag with a long history of trolling and insulting posts probably had something to do with it too. But I didn't see what he said and was not the righteous party humping the button. But I would on Larry. In a heartbeat. Twice.

The fact that he's a giant toolbag with a long history of trolling and insulting posts probably had something to do with it too. But I didn't see what he said and was not the righteous party humping the button. But I would on Larry. In a heartbeat. Twice.

^

It was a meme about eating pineapple and the "effect" it can have

^

My mind isn't sure where to go with that lol

^

Specifically males...

Simply google it and you can see the result in the first few links I am sure.

^

Specifically males...

Simply google it and you can see the result in the first few links I am sure.

Yikes. Searches complete. And I'm officially sorry I asked :)

I thought some stuff got poofed over the weekend.

I don't know Larry from anything other than his posts here, and I'm surprised he has any business at all based on his attitude and comments.

Cool Books.

Community :rulez:

It surprises me that a lot of the full time dealers on here (a few whose name end in comics), have the worst attitude. As someone said before, they may be good at comics but they have no official business training or customer service skills. If they did, they would be even more successful.