• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

What skulduggery is going on here? Let me summarize as others have tried.

People complaining about those they feel are spoiling their sacrosanct horseplay, as they attack other people's camaraderie. Then proclaiming they are being told how to be, as they proceed to tell people how to be. Then, the occasional stance on the ignore feature, while they respond to people they have on ignore so they can tell people why they have them on ignore. Topped off with some anthropomorphic amorous ogling and a sprinkle of Festivus celebration to close out the year.

No Christmas presents necessary. This is the gift of giving right here.

:whee:

Holy Hall Monitor, Batman. lol

People complaining about those they feel are spoiling their sacrosanct horseplay, as they attack other people's camaraderie. Then proclaiming they are being told how to be, as they proceed to tell people how to be. Then, the occasional stance on the ignore feature, while they respond to people they have on ignore so they can tell people why they have them on ignore. Topped off with some anthropomorphic amorous ogling and a sprinkle of Festivus celebration to close out the year.

He forgot to mention the guy who comes riding in on his high horse to passive aggressively tell everyone what chodes they are.

He forgot to mention the guy who comes riding in on his high horse to passive aggressively tell everyone what chodes they are.

Which one?

There's like 5 that I know of

Which one?

There's like 5 that I know of

hm

I'm listening to early 2000s hip hop and answering emails.

I'm feeling quite contented, this afternoon.

I've just had some really nice Mulligatawny soup, which contains everything a growing Brit needs for nutrition - beef and curry. Just the thing when it's getting a touch chilly.

Do you really think there's a chance?

:cloud9:

Maybe we can use something more accurate.

eg4ia.jpg

Nah. That's just sour grapes.

It does eventually work (thankfully) but at the same time there isn't anything wrong with telling someone to pound sand now and again.

Close to accurate. Park, pound sand. See? It works.

Meanwhile, how many times have you and a few others gone on and on in here about your little Cool Bookz rally, and how this place has become loaded with unacceptables? Or now, the little 'Community Huzzah' because one of your buddies was asked about calling this place not a community.

You'll be fine. So will everyone else. Meanwhile, you'll be told to pound the same sand to go along with all that hot air coming out of you.