• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Bronies and furries are, in large part, wealthy and muscular, but there are exceptions.

What about LARPers?

And ROUSes?

Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.

Inconceivable

Hey,Dan is a nice guy! ;)

Man did this thread take a strange turn... lol

The thread police will be along shortly to let everyone know what is and isn't on topic.

Wasn't that a Cheap Trick song?

The thread police, they live inside of their head

The thread police, they come to me in all threads

The thread police, they're coming to whine at me, oh no

This brought a tear to my eye.

I used to think of this site as a sort of meeting place for potential mensa members.

But now :facepalm:

Yeah, totally. But then some member started indiscriminately posting all of his homophobic thoughts and it became clear what kind of high-minded people were driving the bus here.

What skulduggery is going on here? Let me summarize as others have tried.

People complaining about those they feel are spoiling their sacrosanct horseplay, as they attack other people's camaraderie. Then proclaiming they are being told how to be, as they proceed to tell people how to be. Then, the occasional stance on the ignore feature, while they respond to people they have on ignore so they can tell people why they have them on ignore. Topped off with some anthropomorphic amorous ogling and a sprinkle of Festivus celebration to close out the year.

No Christmas presents necessary. This is the gift of giving right here.

:whee:

I used to think of this site as a sort of meeting place for potential mensa members.

But now :facepalm:

Yeah, totally. But then some member started indiscriminately posting all of his homophobic thoughts and it became clear what kind of high-minded people were driving the bus here.

lol