• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

But duty calls--

http://xkcd.com/386/

Ignore is a wonderful thing, if one has the strength of character to actually do it. So long as someone you are ignoring isn't trying to get your attention or engage you in some way, actively or passively, there's no problem. You don't need to see what they have to say, and aren't motivated to respond. It creates some interesting and occasionally disjointed conversations, but it is far preferable to trying to reason with the unreasonable and getting sucked into drama. There are people who will never be able to have a calm, rational discussion about many topics, so why try?

Bronies and furries are, in large part, wealthy and muscular, but there are exceptions.

What about LARPers?

And ROUSes?

In general, ROUSes are collected by more staid, stable, mature people, economically, socially, and intellectually.

Bronies and furries are, in large part, wealthy and muscular, but there are exceptions.

What about LARPers?

And ROUSes?

Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.

They do in Wizardry.

wizardry-proving-grounds-of-the-mad-overlord_4.gif

What about LARPers?

And ROUSes?

They do in Wizardry.

That game caused me to get a C in Calculus.

Man did this thread take a strange turn... lol

Furries, Bronies, references to the Shining and Princess Bride, classic PC games, and a gaping puppet anus. All being discussed by staid, mature, financially secure muscular men.

Seems pretty status quo to me...

(shrug)

What about LARPers?

And ROUSes?

They do in Wizardry.

That game caused me to get a C in Calculus.

For some reason, this reminded me of Cookie Monster's song, "C is for Cookies..."

And that led to....

efgqf.jpg

What about LARPers?

And ROUSes?

In general, ROUSes are collected by more staid, stable, mature people, economically, socially, and intellectually.

What about POGgers?

Furries, Bronies, references to the Shining and Princess Bride, classic PC games, and a gaping puppet anus. All being discussed by staid, mature, financially secure muscular men.

(shrug)

I love it when a plan comes together.

(shrug)

I love it when a plan comes together.

lol We're all pawns in RMA's master plan.

The thread police will be along shortly to let everyone know what is and isn't on topic.

Wasn't that a Cheap Trick song?

The thread police, they live inside of their head

The thread police, they come to me in all threads

The thread police, they're coming to whine at me, oh no