• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trillium

139 posts in this topic

burned thru 3-5 the other night. was bummed to see:

Trillium #6 (of 8) DC Comics, Vertigo; February 05, 2014

3 more issues left :(

I am not sure how I feel about the format changes. They definitely push the "mirror" concept to the next level.

love this book and I will miss it when it is done.

At one point I got lost and started flipping in the wrong direction. I see the point and what he's doing, but that issue may have been a bit much.

agreed. I thought I was used to the flipping by now but this one (#6) threw me for a loop. Still enjoying this book and I can't wait to read the final 2 issues.

Love Lemire. Hate Mini-Series.

Yes, DKR, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, All Star Superman, We3, Kingdom Come, and The Long Halloween all sucked. Mini-series should be banned.

:facepalm:

I agree. The ending at first look may seem a bit formulaic, but after translating what Nika and William say to one another I think it's fitting. I just posted this OA page to my CAF. I think it's a pretty good representation of the series, so check it out if you're interested!

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1113148

I have #8 on the way. I'm bummed out that this story is ending. It reminds me that we only have a couple df issues of the Wake left too. I think Vertigo knocked it out of the park with these 2 series and hopefully we will continue to get more quality stories from that imprint. :wishluck:

I agree. The ending at first look may seem a bit formulaic, but after translating what Nika and William say to one another I think it's fitting. I just posted this OA page to my CAF. I think it's a pretty good representation of the series, so check it out if you're interested!

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1113148

Cool piece man. Love it.