• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trillium

139 posts in this topic

I picked up some Trillium OA...I really loved these promotional images:

Trillium-Promoimage1-Thescientistandthesoldier_zpsadb84cc3.jpg

Trillium-Promoimage2_zps1ee20db4.jpg

And here's the first page from the Soldier side of the story:

Trillium12-Soldier_zps7aaf6460.jpg

I really enjoy Lemire's art, I love the colors in what we have seen of this story so far.

I picked up some Trillium OA...I really loved these promotional images:

Trillium-Promoimage1-Thescientistandthesoldier_zpsadb84cc3.jpg

Trillium-Promoimage2_zps1ee20db4.jpg

And here's the first page from the Soldier side of the story:

Trillium12-Soldier_zps7aaf6460.jpg

I really enjoy Lemire's art, I love the colors in what we have seen of this story so far.

Very nice pics. I like his art and storytelling. His Green Arrow run is one of my current favorites and this book is so far so good. Nice pickup (thumbs u

Where did you pick those up at? Truly amazing

I got them from Cadencecomicart. I don't think they have uploaded the pages for sale to the site yet but I reached out and was able to buy a few of the pages. I expect they will get each issue's pages soon after each issue is released. I was hoping to get the image of the hand reaching for the (Trillium) flower, but I really fell in love with the other promo image of the scientist and the explorer/soldier showing both timelines side by side.

Reach out through the Cadence site or wait for the pages to come up online. Best of luck!

Thanks! The first issue was fantastic and the oversized painted OA looks killer, so I went a little nuts.

Hey Solar - You've been on a tear buying OA lately; quality pieces too.

errr... Where's your CAF link?

Modern speculators have 2 rules

1. Don't invest in limited series

2. Only invest in image.

Invest in what you enjoy.

I'd have no problem keeping my ten #1s indefinitely.

I'm with you. I don't believe that this being a mini is going to keep people from buying it. I think its great so far. It has a cool though not original concept and the guy writes and draws/paints/colors like almost nobody else. Vertigo is stepping it up and the they are bring big brother Morpheus in for muscle lol

Modern speculators have 2 rules

1. Don't invest in limited series

2. Only invest in image.

This could be a sound stategy but for Skyward, Day Men, Mind Mgmt, and ...well, a bunch of other stuff lol I love Image as you probably know by my many rants about East of West and Five Ghosts, but after they opened the door, Boom, Oni, Action Lab, Dark Horse, IDW, and the rest of the gang came waltzing in.

We are lucky to have so many good choices right now and Trillium and The Wake from Vertigo are among them.

Thanks! The first issue was fantastic and the oversized painted OA looks killer, so I went a little nuts.

Hey Solar - You've been on a tear buying OA lately; quality pieces too.

errr... Where's your CAF link?

Thanks!

Guess I should put the link back in my sig. I don't add everything to CAF, but here's my gallery:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=3925