• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trillium

139 posts in this topic

Would be interested to see how this would translate into TPB, considering the first and third issues.

Agreed, I've wondered the same thing. Either way, #3 was awesome and I'm definitely along for the ride now!

I like the cover to this issue. How much? So much that I bought it. I have a problem lol

trillium3_zps4eb55034.jpg

I think his art is some of the better stuff to buy on the market and you keep getting the cream of the crop. Lemire's art is unique and far from cookie cutter. Congrats on a great piece (thumbs u

Thanks, guys!

Yep, I believe it does say May 20, 2013. Maybe they wanted to wait until he had 3 issues in the can to avoid delays. I bought this at the same time as my #1 pages.

Thanks, guys!

Yep, I believe it does say May 20, 2013. Maybe they wanted to wait until he had 3 issues in the can to avoid delays. I bought this at the same time as my #1 pages.

Great pickup Solar. As you know, I am a big fan of Lemire's art (and your CAF).