• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capital City Comic Con July 11-13 2014 Austin, Tx

109 posts in this topic

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, WOAH.... Liefeld and Nicieza.... and now I'm in heaven... :cloud9:

Also have to say it is awesome your gonna have Nei there. I have a few sketches I have been holding out on for her to add some color too.

I will have close to 130 vendor booths, Some agents are bringing in art along with their artists, I am picky who I want to be at this show. I am in talks with various publishers, some said no in the beginning but are changing their toon, since I am getting a majority of the artists the use. I have close to 300 8ft artists alley tables, as my guest list is still being added too.

Just completed a deal with Heroes and Fantasies of San Antonio

Pending on Duncanville and Bedrock City. More and more CGC members are signing up for booths to sell comic's and toys.

[img<a  href=http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2864/12258220435_ef7e240981_b.jpg' alt='12258220435_ef7e240981_b.jpg'>

cccc_Program_cover by AJL007,

Hmmm...Who wants Free Tickets? Share and Like page for chance to win Tickets!!! The more shares you have, the greater your chances of winning,Grand Prize is VIP Tickets for (2) and Paid 2 Night stay at out exclusive Hotel,

there will also be (5) VIP Tickets up for grabs,

(5) 3 Day Passes, (5) Friday Passes, (5) Saturday Passes, and (5) Sunday passes. Grand Prize Winner will be announced March 15, 2014 as well as winners of of all Ticket types.

Go to the Capital City Facebook Site to enter Capital City Comic Con Facebook Site

Paul Jenkins Added 3/24

list of comic vendors

Rick Wyat "Bubba Gump" 3 booths

Ken&Matt Comics 5 booths

Black Cat Comics

Heroes and Fantasies 4 Booths

Bazinga Comics 4 Booths

Dragons Lair

Junior's Comics 3 booths

In a Pickle Comics and Things

Booths are going quickly get with me via PM for booth Space