• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capital City Comic Con July 11-13 2014 Austin, Tx

109 posts in this topic

04/19 Added

Zenescope Entertainment

Joseph Rubenstein

Elias Chatzoudis

Booths still available Main Isle 350.00 CGC Boardies receive 10% off

Outer Perimeter 300.00

Artists Alley Tables month of April 150.00 for 8ft

I figured this thread needed a bump. The lineup is looking awesome.

It really is. If I weren't locked into something else that weekend I'd definitely be heading down to this show. I hope the weekend next year isn't a conflict for me, but I fear it will be. :cry:

All CGC Memebers will receive discounted Admission Tickets, Vendor Booths and or artists alley tables. Looking for Comic Dealers, Original Art dealers, Toy Vendors.

Exclusive Comic Covers

Glynn Adkins

Comic Vendors on the List:

Bubbagump

Black Cat Comics

Duncansville

Bazinga Comics

Capstone Comics

Art Dealers

ComicSketchArt Doug Peters

More Artists Added soon!!!

Will be offering the exclusive soon on the board. Plus CGC SS

I'd love to go to this…I live right down the road from the Palmer Center. Just $25-$30 a day is a bit much right now.

there's a 20% off discount code on their FB page

I'd love to go to this…I live right down the road from the Palmer Center. Just $25-$30 a day is a bit much right now.

Compared to who... :baiting: This is a jab at WW $35 - $55 depending on location with San Antonio in August being $35 for a day pass on Friday, $45 on Saturday, and $40 on Sunday.

Compared to who... :baiting: This is a jab at WW $35 - $55 depending on location with San Antonio in August being $35 for a day pass on Friday, $45 on Saturday, and $40 on Sunday.

True !!!,,,, Plus the line up. Small price to pay to see all the great talent.

This show going to be crazy good for CGC Signature Series.

kaholo you taken in Signature Series ? See you in July man !!!

Board meet up? I'll be there Friday afternoon and Saturday without the kids.

There's a great BBQ joint more or less across the street.

I be down as well. should this happen. But then its about time frame. There is a Kevin Eastman deal Saturday night tell 8:30 pm but after that.....Plus it be great to meet everyone.