• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool comic related lights!!!

33 posts in this topic

Seems kinda stupid to do that much damage to your wall for the sake of a funny light. That's gotta hurt your property's resale value.

They either stick on, of go on with one screw. It's all graphics and optical illusion.

:whistle:

-slym

:boo:

I never catch sarcasm on the net. Oh well, back to not posting :facepalm:

Seems kinda stupid to do that much damage to your wall for the sake of a funny light. That's gotta hurt your property's resale value.

They either stick on, of go on with one screw. It's all graphics and optical illusion.

O, you don't really have to punch a hole through your wall? Whew, that's a relief.

lol

O, you don't really have to punch a hole through your wall? Whew, that's a relief.

lol

I hate you guys.

Now I just need a company to make a wall decal to make my toilet look like the iron throne hm

http://compare.ebay.com/like/140985173099?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar