• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ongoing X-Men sales thread - CLOSED

359 posts in this topic

X-Men #111 - VF minus - asking $25 + shipping SOLD :news:

Light spine stress, minor ding to bottom right corner of front cover, light bend up upper spine corner of back cover, tiny 1/16” tear near spine on top edge of back cover.

OSPG says $38 in VF.

X-Men111.jpg

X-Men111bc.jpg

X-Men #112 - Fine - asking $13 + shipping SOLD :news:

Looks VF but light spine and edge wear, two small tears on top of back cover and some non color breaking bending on the back cover too. Will look good in a mylar.

Guide says $18 in Fine.

X-Men112.jpg

X-Men112bc.jpg

X-Men #113 - NM - asking $75 + shipping

One color breaking stress at mid-spine, tiny ding at top of spine, pretty book. Upper right corner looks creased in scan but that is glare off a non-color breaking bend in the overhang.

Overstreet has this book at $100 in NM-.

X-Men113.jpg

X-Men113bc.jpg

X-Men #117 - VF++ - asking $29 + shipping

A few light spine stress and some wrinkling to the top edge of the back cover that ought to press out if you wanted to. Blemish on back cover is ink transfer, not a stain.

OSPG says $34 in VF.

X-Men117.jpg

X-Men117bc.jpg

X-Men #118 (copy B) - VF/NM - asking $39 + shipping

Pretty book with only the slightest of wear. The line on the top edge appears to be a printing line, not a crease or bend, though there is a hint of a bend in the corner (I still think what looks like a color break could be a printing line, it is hard to tell, so I’ll treat it as a bend/crease to be conservative).

OSPG says $34 in VF, $60 in VF/NM

X-Men118b.jpg

X-Men118bbc.jpg

X-Men #120 - F/VF - asking $16 + shipping SOLD :news:

Light wear to spine, lower right corner of front cover, 3” bend to upper left back cover that does not break color. Main issue is what appears to be a bit of pen to the inside of the upper right corner of the front cover. It does not appear to have bled through, and if it is color touch it is an application that I’ve never seen before. The cover does not appear to need it in that area. I don’t think it is resto, but I do want to disclose it and have priced the book accordingly.

OSPG lists this book at $21 in Fine, $46 in VF.

X-Men120.jpg

X-Men120bc.jpg

X-Men120ifc.jpg

X-Men #121 - VF/VF minus - asking $25 + shipping SOLD :news:

Light spine stress, very minor smudge/scuff near mid-spine on front cover (Violator’s head/arm), non-color breaking bend at upper spine corner on back cover, light wrinkling to top of back cover, small hold in paper of centerfold at spine, looks like a minor production flaw that does not affect the art or the integrity of the spine/book.

X-Men121.jpg

X-Men121bc.jpg