• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thread closed for now thanks!!

26 posts in this topic

Hello all :hi: Selling a few sweet books from my collection. The few books that you will see in this thread will be WELL centered with NO date stamps, tape, and will all have very good general eye appeal. Prices include shipping to the US which is where I ship to. Paypal accepted. No probies or HOSers please I am not looking for any problems. Books will be packed and sent via priority mail and packaged with care. You can check my Kudos thread below to see that I have sold a few cool books already!!! Thanks everybody for looking, Now buy my books!!! lol

Next a Super HOT book I guess you would call it!! ASM #9 CGC 4.0 Cream to OW. Nicely centered speciman. Last GPA hit $411...My price is $350.00 shipped!!

9571172197_a17d1fa3cc_b.jpg

9571170941_ef7aa97e73_b.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks buddy, I will PM you very shortly my freind

Next we have a CGC 3.0 copy of an all time favorite of mine Amazing Spider-Man #14 CGC 3.0!! Now keeping with the original post I said no tape. This book does have tape stains on the cover and it is remarked on the slab as you can see. Nicely centered IMO and not too shabby for the grade. $300.00 Shipped!!! $280.00 Shipped!!!

[9571467755_93c80e257d_b.jpg

9574263666_a2f0d57452_b.jpg

List more books for your other freinds!

Consider it done bro!!! This next one is one of the harder ones for me to sell bc it is IMHO one of the great covers (albeit a swipe) of all time!!! Batman #227 CGC 7.0. Well registered!! If no one buys this I would be perfectly content. $250.00 shipped $235.00 shipped!!!

9574334844_28195a8151_b.jpg

9571537201_78053c7132_b.jpg

Are you walking the dog again... lol

:grin: No I am just taking the pics, cropping them, uploading them to iphoto then transfering them to flickr (super slow) as I go!!! Sorry for the delay (thumbs u should have uploaded them all b4 I started the thread...woopsy hehe!!!

Don't sweat it mate - I did exactly the same a few weeks ago - takes ages doesn't it.

I'm sure the books will be worth it!