• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ben Affleck is Batman!

624 posts in this topic

DC is just a bunch of money hungry douchers imho when it comes to their Studio Department.

Seriously, they are just whoring out Batman, their only cash cow, to try and attempt to compete with Marvel.

Why they couldn't chill out, play with Supe for a few flicks and just let the DK Trilogy at least resonate for a few years before bringing in a new actor, new Director and a new story for Bats just irks me.

Some numb nuts must have blurted out, "Hey lets reinvent the wheel!" And they all jumped on it like buzzards on a gut wagon. Brutal.

I thought Nolan(s), Goyer's and Bale's take were fantastic. Sorry only going downhill from there. Especially when they already have Clark and Bruce together in a movie - pimping them out in my eyes for ticket sales boost. They had to go straight to the Title Bout, put all their chips in.

Straight Bush League imho -

I don't see anything wrong with them bring batman into the universe early plus we don't know if they going to introduce another DC hero in the movie. Plus well not going to see another solo batman movie for a few years if it was a solo batman movie coming out in 2015 then yes that's to quick.

Well, there ya go. Discussion's over.

Stan Lee Supports Ben Affleck as Batman

“I’m one of the few people who think it’s a good idea,” Classicalite quotes Lee from the Wall Street Journal‘s Speakeasy blog. “Ben Affleck is a good actor, and a good director, and I think he’ll surprise a lot of people.”

Oh Lord! No. Please.

justin-bieber-robin-in-superman-vs-batman.jpg

Justin Bieber just posted a picture of himself with a copy of the Batman Vs. Superman -script on Instagram!

The 19-year-old singer simply captioned the pic, “#robin ??.”

Kevin Smith Weighs In On Justin Bieber As Robin In Batman Vs. Superman

:cry:

Oh Lord! No. Please.

Justin Bieber just posted a picture of himself with a copy of the Batman Vs. Superman -script on Instagram!

Yeah. I don't even have anything witty to say about this. Just that it had better not be true.

Yeah. I don't even have anything witty to say about this. Just that it had better not be true.

If not for the "BIEBER" watermark on the -script cover page, I would have assumed this was just a situation where somehow he received a copy of the -script. Even that he was experiencing wishful thinking on the role.

Seeing the watermark turned my stomach, as someone actually thought this was a potential good move.

If not for the "BIEBER" watermark on the -script cover page, I would have assumed this was just a situation where somehow he received a copy of the -script. Even that he was experiencing wishful thinking on the role.

Seeing the watermark turned my stomach, as someone actually thought this was a potential good move.

It's sad, but don't think they really care to make a "good" or quality movie...just this:

its-all-about-the-money-L-dTKi46.png

If Bieber is Robin, think of the millions of teenage girls that will lineup to see the movie with their allowances that wouldn't have before. (shrug)

Smith says it best.

In response to an article about Bieber tweeting out a photo of the Batman Vs. Superman -script along with the hashtag #Robin, Smith tweeted, “I know it isn’t April Fool’s Day… so maybe this is some kinda Friday the 13th nightmare? My prediction: mean prank.”

Oh Lord! No. Please.

+ d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png