• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ben Affleck is Batman!

624 posts in this topic

hm

Now when are the going to announce Justin Bieber as Robin.

My GOD...... please don't say that out loud..... you might give someone ideas. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

So that means Batman will be taller than Superman??

Ben Affleck is 6' 4"

Henry Cavill is 6' 1"

Aren't they supposed to be the same height or Superman supposed to be a little taller. (shrug)

It won't be an issue. There are simple ways of pointing a camera and using other techniques to make the actors heights look any way they want to. Besides, the second Hugh Jackman was cast as wolverine, the let's be totally accurate to the comics ship sailed

Ps. Im on board with those who like this choice. Affleck is far better than he was years ago as an actor. His new stuff is fantastic and even back in the day he showed he could pull it off as an actor with turns like the best friend in goodwill hunting and as the emotional dad in jersey girl. He's going to be really good given his talent level and that of the people involved in the project. Plus, never underestimate just how badly he wants to make amends for DD

I think it's a great choice, he's become a much better actor since Daredevil, (which was far from the worst movie I've ever seen) and he will have the look of Batman and Bruce Wayne.

I like Bale, but I'm much happier with Affleck:) :applause:

Daredevil was the first movie my wife and I saw together. On Valentines Day no less.

I'm actually really excited for this. I'm use to seeing him play slightly immature and young guys normally. He was amazing in The Town however, a badass and a goodguy-ish. I have faith he'll do a good job.