• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ben Affleck is Batman!

624 posts in this topic

I remember all the fans were angry when Keaton was casted as Batman,and he turned out great.

He was a solid Bruce Wayne, but his puffy cheeks and pouty lips in a Batman mask always looked goofy to me.

I felt the opposite. I didn't buy him as Wayne. Way too scrawny but the Bat suit was able to mask this. Affleck feels like a Clooney move. He was so fantastic as a blind man in Daredevil, I'm sure they will retcon Batman as a blind man hence the name, Batman.

I remember all the fans were angry when Keaton was casted as Batman,and he turned out great.

He was a solid Bruce Wayne, but his puffy cheeks and pouty lips in a Batman mask always looked goofy to me.

I felt the opposite. I didn't buy him as Wayne. Way too scrawny but the Bat suit was able to mask this. Affleck feels like a Clooney move. He was so fantastic as a blind man in Daredevil, I'm sure they will retcon Batman as a blind man hence the name, Batman.

Two different viewpoints, two polar opposite opinions.

Affleck wouldn't even by my 5th choice but I'll hold off on passing judgement until I see something substantial to judge it by.

If there's one thing Ben can do, it's make good movies, so I'm not going to dismiss it just yet.

And again Hell YES!!!

Ben Affleck is one of the greatest American film actors of this generation. I'm looking forward to seeing him as Batman.

Lucky to have someone like him on the cowl.

oh god no. greatest of his generation. please, man!