• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ben Affleck is Batman!

624 posts in this topic

He's got the jawline and I can imagine the stature if he bulks up a bit, but I've always thought his voice was super whiney. If he can pull something off there to channel Kevin Conroy, this may not go down in flames.

And again Hell YES!!!

Ben Affleck is one of the greatest American film actors of this generation. I'm looking forward to seeing him as Batman.

Lucky to have someone like him on the cowl.

hm

Dead serious. This guy is great in everything he's in. Even in a bad movie he's still good. In great movies he's great. I couldn't be more thrilled with this casting decision.

Too old, too old to begin the training. He'll be like 42 before this is filmed.

That's what Yoda said about Luke...

Yeah and he was laying on the ground crying like a person_without_enough_empathy as the Emperor took it too him. Daddy had to save him.

Too old, too old to begin the training. He'll be like 42 before this is filmed.

That's what Yoda said about Luke...

Yeah and he was laying on the ground crying like a person_without_enough_empathy as the Emperor took it too him. Daddy had to save him.

This thread is starting to get goooood!