• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outliers #1

111 posts in this topic

I am a little perplexed with all the runs on low printed titles...........but I feel this book along with Skyward deserve a little hype for the quality and love of the medium that shows in the final product. I really liked this book. Hope theres much more to come.

www.comicsheatingup.net had been talking to him. They have a story up about the print run. I can't link directly to it as I am at work and they have it blocked as an entertainment site. Needless to say, it is very low. Amazon had 10 copies up today. I was able to order 1 before the other 9 totally disappeared. This is my 3rd copy.

ugh. All I can say is that this experience makes me want to start a thread specifically dedicated to keeping the modern comic community informed about kickstarters. I totally missed the boat on this one, and it looks like an awesome book.

So with that small of a print run any thoughts on holding for future?

Same as always, sell enough to get what you have invested in it back.

If you read it then you know what to do.

So with that small of a print run any thoughts on holding for future?

Same as always, sell enough to get what you have invested in it back.

If you read it then you know what to do.

unfortunately quality doesn't always equal profitability.

I have gotten 3 copies of the book. First one bought off the shelf, sold for $30 shipped. (paid $5) bought one for $5 plus $3.95 shipping, sold for $30 plus shipping. Third one ordered for $12.99 plus shipping. Don't think I can get another so this is a keeper.