• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sensational Sale! Sen1 6.0 - SOLD

26 posts in this topic

I debated quite a bit on whether I should offer this up given that this is one of my favorite books of the GA, and it's also one that is in high demand right now. I think I'll test the waters here to see if there's interest before I decide to either list in an auction or file back into my collection.

Recent sales include a 4.5 that sold for $13,700 on ComicConnect as well as a 5.5 sale on the boards in May that was listed at $13k.

Here are the usual terms:

Shipping: Included if in U.S. (Registered and Insured).

Payment: Paypal or Cash/Check. (figure a 3% discount for cash/check)

First :takeit: in thread gets the book (trumps all PM's!)

Forum Feedback: CrocHntr Feedback . You can also check out my ebay feedback: crochntr

Sensation Comics #1 CGC 6.0 - SOLD

Price is reasonably firm. I don't have much wiggle room with this one. I'm heading to the beach for the weekend in just a few minutes, so I may be a bit slow with checking in. Please be patient with me :). Thanks for looking!

Sen1CGC60.jpg

Sen1_60_Back_zpsab1c03ac.jpg

I debated quite a bit on whether I should offer this up given that this is one of my favorite books of the GA, and it's also one that is in high demand right now. I think I'll test the waters here to see if there's interest before I decide to either list in an auction or file back into my collection.

Recent sales include a 4.5 that sold for $13,700 on ComicConnect as well as a 5.5 sale on the boards in May that was listed at $13k.

Forum Feedback: CrocHntr Feedback . You can also check out my ebay feedback: crochntr

Sensation Comics #1 CGC 6.0 - $13,995

Price is reasonably firm. I don't have much wiggle room with this one. I'm heading to the beach for the weekend in just a few minutes, so I may be a bit slow with checking in. Please be patient with me :). Thanks for looking!

Sen1CGC60.jpg

:takeit:

D"OH!....

:(

that's what I get for living on the west coast I guess

that book is my grail and I prolly would have wanted it

but right now 10k is as high as I could go and prolly would need a little time to sell some stuff of to get the extra 4.....but no matter someone beat me to it-thank you all for looking out for me! I still am aggressively wanting one at a 3.0-6.0 so keep me in mind

...also how does a buyng feature work through these boards-I understand how ebay is set up for it but say I want to buy something from one of you all if this site set up for paypal and is it secure

and to heresy-thank you so much my friend for looking out for me-I appreciate it-I guess I was a few minutes late to the party

Sensation Comics #1 CGC 6.0 - $13,995

Sen1CGC60.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Congratulations! I think you'll be real happy with this one. I'm going to miss it :cry:

D"OH!....

:(

that's what I get for living on the west coast I guess

that book is my grail and I prolly would have wanted it

but right now 10k is as high as I could go and prolly would need a little time to sell some stuff of to get the extra 4.....but no matter someone beat me to it-thank you all for looking out for me! I still am aggressively wanting one at a 3.0-6.0 so keep me in mind

...also how does a buyng feature work through these boards-I understand how ebay is set up for it but say I want to buy something from one of you all if this site set up for paypal and is it secure

and to heresy-thank you so much my friend for looking out for me-I appreciate it-I guess I was a few minutes late to the party

Don't worry Sandy. PM sent. I've got a copy for you.

That I will agree with! I was trying to figure out a time payment offer and when I came back from lunch....book was sold!

Beautiful looking copy...I'll get one soon enough!

Sorry Brock. I'm sure it won't be the last copy that pops up for sale, so you'll get your shot I'm sure.