• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention (LSCC) March 15 &16 2014

344 posts in this topic

For those still on the fence: British Airways is selling some cheap seats at the moment.

www.ba.com

I have just booked a pair of business class seats from Munich to Heathrow and they were around $150 each.

superb to see you again Rudy

For those still on the fence: British Airways is selling some cheap seats at the moment.

www.ba.com

I have just booked a pair of business class seats from Munich to Heathrow and they were around $150 each.

It's costing me and my wife 154 pounds ( about 225 dollars ) for two economy return train tickets to travel down from Liverpool , you certainly got a better deal than me .

www.ba.com

I paid ~130 € for one Economy seat from Stuttgart, also BA.

www.ba.com

(thumbs u

...if only Heathrow was a bit closer to Excel...

Yes :( . There is a direct flight to London-City from Nuremberg. But I guess that isn't Bavaria for you :grin: .

(thumbs u I'd rather spend an hour on a subway train than drive to Nuremberg and fly Air France...

www.ba.com

It's costing me and my wife 154 pounds ( about 225 dollars ) for two economy return train tickets to travel down from Liverpool , you certainly got a better deal than me .

you booked your train tickets way too early, the special prices do not get released till 3 months before departure date, at moment the cheap prices only go up until the till 1st Feb

Next Wave of 12 names with another promised for 2 weeks time

* Michael Dialynas

* Ian Edginton

* Robin Furth

* Mike Grell

* Gianluca Gugliotta

* Peter Hogan

* David Lloyd

* Paolo Pantelena

* Marco Santucci

* Steve Scott

* Mark Texeira