• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention (LSCC) March 15 &16 2014

344 posts in this topic

What's everyone want to achieve at the show?

For me I want to pick up at least 1 key SA marvel ASM 1 or TOS 39, an Art Adams Longshot and an Alan Davies Sabretooth all without my wife knowing how much I've spent!

I want to see if I can get a sketch from Charlie Adlard or Sean Phillips. Not sure what would be the best way of going about it as both are bound to busy (especially Charlie) and there may be limited time for them to do requests. Is it worth contacting them in advance or just head straight to their stalls once I arrive?

As for comics to pick up, I might see if I can get nice copies of my lower priority BA keys (ASM 122, Batman 232). I'm not planning to spend much on books as I want to focus on getting the big SA keys that are still in my price range (X-Men 1, TOS 39, JIM 83, BB 28, JLA 1).

Hey Adam. :hi:

You should come up and introduce yourself this time. :baiting:

Waht? thats blasphemy, these organisers dnt know what they're doing :baiting:

I will be picking up one of my slabs (or maybe both) that you have reserved for me...I will let you know :)

If those be X-Books....

Get in line junior :baiting:

an FF and a DD...but I can turn them into X-books if you would like? :devil:

Less than 21 Days to go :banana:

Check out our new exclusive with Zenescope

For the third year in a row we will have a shared exclusive with Beachbum Comics at the London Super Comic Convention.

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents Wonderland: Asylum #2 London Super Comic Convention Exclusive by our friend Jamie Tyndall

Stop by the Hot Flips Supplies booth at London Super Comic Convention to pick up your copy!

1966822_10152053319567893_1001724179_n.jpg

Click the link in my sig to see details (on our rotating banner) of a show variant we will be offering exclusively at the Limited Edition booth. You can get it signed too!

Looks good Phil. (Thumbs u

Might have to grab myself a copy.

Do we have any details yet of where in the Excel the con takes place , it moved last year to the other end of the site and we had to use a different train station from the first one .

Looking forward to it !!

Come and say Hello Bill, I'll be working on the Comicana table. :)

Do we have any details yet of where in the Excel the con takes place , it moved last year to the other end of the site and we had to use a different train station from the first one .

Looking forward to it !!

Come and say Hello Bill, I'll be working dossing on the Comicana table. :)