• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention (LSCC) March 15 &16 2014

344 posts in this topic

For those still on the fence: British Airways is selling some cheap seats at the moment.

www.ba.com

I have just booked a pair of business class seats from Munich to Heathrow and they were around $150 each.

It's costing me and my wife 154 pounds ( about 225 dollars ) for two economy return train tickets to travel down from Liverpool , you certainly got a better deal than me .

you booked your train tickets way too early, the special prices do not get released till 3 months before departure date, at moment the cheap prices only go up until the till 1st Feb

I got a return from the north-east for £25.

I'm unimpressed with the guests so far

Who do you want to see attend?

You in costume.

Well Stan Lee was there in 2012, last year Neal Adams.

I was hoping for a big name.

And I will still be attending to buy comics as mentioned

Will be my first time to the con.

Quick question. Who will accept books for CGC and will one be able to get sketches done and CGC'ed?

Any pointers in the right direction would be awesome

Scotts collectibles will be there doing dedicated SS and regular CGC submissions. There will be others around including SS witnesses around on the day.

Will be my first time to the con.

Quick question. Who will accept books for CGC and will one be able to get sketches done and CGC'ed?

Any pointers in the right direction would be awesome

Scotts collectibles will be there doing dedicated SS and regular CGC submissions. There will be others around including SS witnesses around on the day.

Thank you

For SS its somewhwere between £40 and £90 through Scotts Collectibles depending on book and service.

I'm looking to get an SA and GA books slabbed (no CGC)?

Thanks