• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

I don't get how that soap opera gets pinned to the top and the "WELCOME TO THE BOARDS" thread, which was 10+ years overdue, gradually sifts to the bottom and gets buried. 2c

Careful, Andy. If you don't rub the P-I-F thread's fanny and tell it it is special, you'll get labeled a hypocrite and an all around meanie.

I don't get how that soap opera gets pinned to the top and the "WELCOME TO THE BOARDS" thread, which was 10+ years overdue, gradually sifts to the bottom and gets buried. 2c

Careful, Andy. If you don't rub the P-I-F thread's fanny and tell it it is special, you'll get labeled a hypocrite and an all around meanie.

I thought you get labeled a serial dry humper and all around nancy pants, no?

If you don't rub the P-I-F thread's fanny and tell it it is special

On behalf of all UK boardies: :o

You're gonna have to translate that back from 'Merican to Brit-Speak.

EDIT: And don't get me started on what "Balham" means over on this side of the Atlantic. :blush:

Yes, there is a limit.

Thanks, and it's the 1 per week/4 per month, right?

1 per week, or, if an offer isn't claimed for 24 hours, it's anyone's gamete.

A gamete (from Ancient Greek γαμετή gamete "wife"[1]) is a cell that fuses with another cell during fertilization (conception) in organisms that reproduce sexually. hm

There's no question that it is special. :)

No, he got labeled a mush mouthed b@$&h.

Yes, there is a limit.

A gamete (from Ancient Greek γαμετή gamete "wife"[1]) is a cell that fuses with another cell during fertilization (conception) in organisms that reproduce sexually. hm

Damned Auto Correct.

Yes, there is a limit.

Damned Auto Correct.

Makes me wonder why the auto correct would think that you wanted to use the word "gamete".... ???

Straight up? :o

Yes, there is a limit.

Damned Auto Correct.

Makes me wonder why the auto correct would think that you wanted to use the word "gamete".... ???

I bet i typed "g a m e t" and it corrected it to gamete. I meant to type "g a m e" as if GAME

Yes, there is a limit.

Damned Auto Correct.

Maybe he's a fan of 70's-style key parties. (shrug)

6o6zn.jpg

lol

Mush mouth.

Another "I was just joking" plea to cover the psychosis. lol

lol

This. Dumpster fire pinned to the top of CG.

Yes, there is a limit.

Damned Auto Correct.

He may have been searching for this "Anti-Gamete Oval Sticker" on many an occasion...

51LtloDk%2BbL._SX522_.jpg

Only $3.99 at Amazon

The most recent PIF offer weighed against what was taken is a prime example of offering far far less than what was taken. It's ridiculous, check it out. Two mid grade bronze keys is met with an offer of mostly mostly quarter bin fodder.

I think the best fix for that thread is a three day rule. When you claim something you have three days to present an offer that is claimed by someone else or the original offer is back up for grabs. It means waiting, at most, a few days to ship your offer out. Not a big deal, thread fixed.

To the people who think the thread has been running great these last few days? Yes it has been and it's because of the controversy, it happens every single time this is brought up. I fully expect a defense launched my way from mostly those who are known to game that system in the past or haven't been here long enough to see the vicious cycle repeat perpetually. I'd like to move past that and solve this problem.