• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEIRD WAR TALES... long runs in high grade

194 posts in this topic

Wow! I knew there'd be interest, but didn't expect them to fly out like that!

I'm just scanning now.... gimme ten minutes or so...

Shep

Greg just bought all "unsold books"... I'd price those you are scanning 3x guide lol

Weird War #14 NM+ Stunner. Offwhite pages. Incredible art by Alcala inside. $24.00

Scan22_zps59e14c6d.jpeg

:takeit:

If all forth coming books are spoken for and taken. Then I won't bother refreshing this thread anymore.

Very nice books thus far.

how can they be...they have not been posted yet :)

I was just making a joke above conditionfreak... I doubt if Greg would buy anything sight unseen. I think he just went for all that wasn't spoken for that were posted before. :foryou:

For the record, Greg has bought any books that were previously not marked (and my thanks!)

To be clear, all forthcoming books are up for grabs by everyone. They start dropping in a minute or so...

If all forth coming books are spoken for and taken. Then I won't bother refreshing this thread anymore.

Very nice books thus far.

how can they be...they have not been posted yet :)

I was just making a joke above conditionfreak... I doubt if Greg would buy anything sight unseen. I think he just went for all that wasn't spoken for that were posted before. :foryou:

Ha Ha. Gotcha!

Weird War #19 NM+ This is a great copy of a very, very difficult book to find in grade. Took me many years to find this one, and I’ve yet to see a nicer raw one. White/offwhite pages. Priced accordingly at $30.00 SOLD!

Scan4_zpsdc564ca5.jpeg

Weird War #17 NM- Another great looking copy, with a very thing crescent crease at lower right edge of front cover, and some very light wear along top of back cover. White pages. $15.00

Scan2_zps330e40a1.jpeg

Weird War #19 NM+ This is a great copy of a very, very difficult book to find in grade. Took me many years to find this one, and I’ve yet to see a nicer raw one. White/offwhite pages. Priced accordingly at $30.00

Scan4_zpsdc564ca5.jpeg