• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walter White as Lex Luthor

21 posts in this topic

If true, not sure if I like it. It's the same problem I've got with Affleck as Batman. I think in both cases they can do a good job, but I have a feeling the whole time I'm going to be thinking of them not as Batman or Luthor but as Affleck and Walter White.

I hope they prove me wrong, but I always prefer lesser known actors in these iconic roles.

If true, not sure if I like it. It's the same problem I've got with Affleck as Batman. I think in both cases they can do a good job, but I have a feeling the whole time I'm going to be thinking of them not as Batman or Luthor but as Affleck and Walter White.

I hope they prove me wrong, but I always prefer lesser known actors in these iconic roles.

It is really too bad they did not go with a clean slate type direction with the Batman and gotten someone like that main character from Person of Interest. When I think of Ben getting the nod, it reminds me of a Kilmer or Clooney type rendition. I will have to go back and watch Daredevil again but I am just a little afraid to do so. I do really hope Ben can pull it off. If you saw the last season of BB then I would say its safe to assume Cranston could pull off Luthor.

Please. No more Superman movies with Lex Luthor. :facepalm:

I agree fans need a break for a little while from Lex, if anything to show off some of the other villains throughout the decades worth having in a film.

But if they go this route, I hope it is with someone that will deliver Lex better than he has ever been done before.

:wishluck:

breaking-bad_zpsff8bc3a3.jpg

The whole Breaking Bad cast is going to be in the Justice League movie. Left to right

Brianiac, Two Face, Commissioner Gordon, Joker, Lex Luther, Doomsday, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Robin

Tuco1_zps4eb2cc1e.jpg

Bane

BB-S5-Tio-Bio-590_zps4576dd6d.jpg

Alfred

5x2_Lydia_zps279c5910.png

Lois Lane

BB-S5-Skinny-Pete-Bio-590_zps073e745e.jpg

Scarecrow

the-cousins-s3-590_zpsd4e9c308.jpg

Wonder Twins

He is the probably the most obvious choice today to play LL in a non-campy version we all wanted from the beginning. :baiting: