• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Voice In The Dark - Minotaur Press (Top Cow company)

275 posts in this topic

Awesome!

Here's the Templesmith sketch variant for #1!

10366313_529695637142561_2753304916289793594_n.jpg

I was the under bidder for the original art sale you had on ebay. I thought it was ending 2 hours later than it did. I'm a big dummy that can't tell time lol

Great looking cover with a similar feel to the SDCC Five Ghost 1-5. I can't wait to read it.

The next arc will have guns?!? =D!!!
The next arc will have guns?!? =D!!!

Indeed! Here's the placeholder cover for 1 of 5 I did. Sylv's version will obviously look loads better, but she was too sick to paint it for Previews.

10322769_529680580477400_6540411790022545914_n.jpg

Awesome!

Here's the Templesmith sketch variant for #1!

10366313_529695637142561_2753304916289793594_n.jpg

I was the under bidder for the original art sale you had on ebay. I thought it was ending 2 hours later than it did. I'm a big dummy that can't tell time lol

Great looking cover with a similar feel to the SDCC Five Ghost 1-5. I can't wait to read it.

D'oh! Yeah, I like it as a sketch cover rather than trying to design stuff around it. Ben's art needs no stuff.

I LOVE THIS !!! I'm a huge Templesmith fan so to see him do a sketch variant for one of my favorite titles is SOOOOOOOO AWESOME !!!! where will these be made available ?? :takeit:

Edited by BedlamBabe913

I LOVE THIS !!! I'm a huge Templesmith fan so to see him do a sketch variant for one of my favorite titles is SOOOOOOOO AWESOME !!!! where will these be made available ?? :takeit:

It'll be available for pre-order in July, on shelves in September.

Hope I'm not overstepping boundaries, but I saw on BleedingCool that Larime and his wife have a GoFundMe page set up, and I'd encourage any fans of the series to take a look and consider lending a hand. I don't have any connection to him, but my impression has always been that he is a cool cat and a real talent. Here's the link:

http://www.gofundme.com/82y2z8

I didn't pick up the trade either - I was disappointed when it was announced that it was going to a mini-series format... especially considering that I didn't really feel like the end of the first arc was actually the complete story.

I still really enjoyed the book, and already have the next mini on my pull... but I may drop it and just go to trades.

I finally got around to checking this title out and WOW! I remember I picked up the first issue and wasn't blown away so I decided to wait for the arc to end to read it all in one sitting. After reading the first few issues back to back I was hooked. The writing is superb and it kept me on my toes during the entire read. Keep up the great work Larime! Looking forward to the next arc already.